PRIVATE USE LICENSE AGREEMENT
Read carefully this agreement before making your purchase.
Use the invoice of your purchase to support this Agreement.
For the purposes of this Private Use License Agreement:
– “Agreement” is this Private Use License Agreement that governs the relationship between the parties and no communication or other exchange, shall modify the terms of this Agreement unless agreed to in writing.
– “Artist” is Nadja Urrutia also known as “biosnap”, owner of biosnap-art (Business number CVR# 36095350) based in Denmark and creator of the original artwork(s) and its(their) digitized copies this agreement is for.
– “You” is the individual complying with all the terms of this Agreement.
– “Printing Files” are the digitized copies of one or more original artwork (titles listed in your invoice) created by the Artist and saved in PNG files of at least 300dpi resolution each and that You can download with your purchase from the Artist’s webshop only.
– By downloading, saving on your computer, or otherwise using the Printing Files, You are becoming a party to this Agreement and are consenting to be bound by all the terms and conditions contained in it.
– By completing your purchase, You are accepting the terms of this Agreement and the Artist grants You a non-transferable Private Use License of the Printing Files.
– Using the Printing Files for any purpose not directly related to or outside this Agreement, must be with the express permission of the Artist and may include the payment of additional fees unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
– All the images and rights relating to the Printing Files, including copyright, remain the sole and exclusive property of the Artist. These artworks were produced in Denmark and are protected by the Danish Copyright Act, the EU, and international copyright laws.
– The Artist must deliver the Printing Files as described on the product page and checkout page of the Artist’s webshop. The invoice must show email and name of You as well as, the date, and products purchased.
– You have the responsibility to verify that the Printing Files are suitable for reproduction and if the Printing Files are not deemed suitable, to notify the Artist within five (5) business days. The Artist’s sole obligation will be to replace the Printing Files for the artwork(s) in this Agreement. In no event will the Artist be liable for poor printing quality, printing process delays, or consequential damages to the files on the printing process.
– You may not assign or transfer this Agreement, or any rights granted under it. No amendment or waiver of any terms is binding unless in writing and signed by the parties.
– This Agreement does not create an exclusive relationship between the parties.
3) Private Use License limits
With this License You can:
– Print and use the Printing Files for yourself, or with family and friends without any monetary or promotional benefit.
– Use for Academic purposes only with copyright management information (CMI) such as 1) a copyright notice © and/or 2) other copyright and ownership information embedded in the metadata, unless otherwise agreed to by the Parties.
– Share on personal social media (not monetized, nor business promotional content), only credited with: “Artwork by biosnap-art – All rights reserved”.
With this License You cannot:
– Use the Printing Files in commercial blogs, advertising, website, publishing (magazines, books, e-books), filmmaking, business social media accounts, online stores, mobile or computer games, monetized YouTube accounts, or any other business social media account or publishing format with commercial and promotional objectives.
– Use the Printing Files for commercial products in Print-on-Demand businesses or platforms (i.e: Redbubble, Zazzle, Society6, Printify, etc).
– Resell the Printing Files, to be used as a whole or part of a logo, or beyond any scope of what is expressly written in this Agreement.
If you would like to purchase a Commercial License or a Royalty Fee for Commercial Use, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If one or more of the provisions in the Agreement is found invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. Any such provisions will be revised as required to make them enforceable.
No action of either party, other than in writing agreed to by the parties, may be construed to waive any provision of this Agreement and a single or partial exercise by either party of any such action will not preclude further exercise of other rights or remedies in this Agreement.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THEN YOU SHOULD NOT PURCHASE AND DOWNLOAD THE FILES, AND IF YOU ALREADY DOWNLOADED THE FILES YOU SHOULD REMOVE THEM FROM YOUR SYSTEM AND DESTROY ALL COPIES.